E-learning is a great way to train Employees and enhance their capabilities and skills while they are working. It has been surveyed that e-learning reduces 60% of the employee’s learning time as opposed to traditional learning. E-learning goes beyond the boundaries of four walls and offers the ease of access to learning material wherever your Employees are.
At CoBuzz, we create engaging, effective, and personalised content for e-learning ranging from simple informational courses to complex situation-based. We utilise cutting-edge technologies like Augmented Reality and Virtual Reality to amplify the learning experience. Contemporary designs are extensively used to develop effective instructional design principles, and utilise diverse platforms of technology.
Our e-learning components include:
- Gamification- For simulation to reinforce real-life scenarios especially to understand challenges on the job.
- Localisation- For Employees to better understand the learning module in their regional language, we offer Voiceover services.
- Rapid Development- Tools to create regular courses along with options to modulate design, duration, and objectives. It catalyses rapid development too.
- Personalised e-Learning- We understand the uniqueness of each individual and provide personalised e-learning solutions
- mLearning- A major advent of e-learning is that it can be transformed into mobile learning i.e. Employees can learn and access the material anytime, anywhere.
- Flash to HTML5- With the advancement in technology, we also provide migration of courses from Flash format to HTML5 format
We also offer Off-the-Shelf e-learning courses that are ready to implement and are formulated with topics that are common at every organisation. Such courses can be deployed quicker and more cost-effectively. Some topics of the courses:
- Prevention of Sexual Harassment (PoSH)
- General Data Protection Rules (GDPR)
- Stress Management
- Giving Feedback
- Finance for Non-finance
- Email Etiquettes
We also develop products for different utilities at the organisation which make processes, functions, and connectivity simpler and quicker. Here is a list of our tools:
- Incident Reporting Tool
- Contract Workforce Management Tool
- Shop Floor Operations Management Tool
- Safety and Quality Assessment Tool
- Learning Management System (LMS)
At Cobuzz, we also configure and manage Moodle LMS which is a great tool to save time and reduce the administrative duties while monitoring the rollout of learning programs.