An effective employer branding strategy plays a crucial role in delivering exceptional growth to the organization. It enables an organization to discover passionate, intellectual, self-manageable, and potential candidates.
But, there is challenges in it- your competitors have the same aspiration, so what techniques can assist your employer branding strategy stand out from other competitors.
Let’s take a look at some of the most essential components of employer branding that can take your business to the next level.
- Statistics around Employer Branding
Here are some statistics that showcase the importance of employer branding tactics in 2022.
- According to CareerArc, nearly 96% of organizations believe employer branding and reputation can positively impact revenue.
- As per a report by Workable, 9 out of 10 candidates would prefer a job when it’s from an employer brand that’s actively maintained.
- LinkedIn says nearly 80% of campus recruitment managers believe that an effective employer branding strategy substantially impacts acquiring great talent.
- According to Smartdreamers, organizations with a poor employer branding strategy pay 10% higher salaries.
- Enhancing EX (Employees Experience)
“Enhancing employees’ experience holistically is the success mantra of any business.”
- Ritesh Dhrangdharia, Founder of Cobuzz
EX is an unavoidable part of businesses’ achievement. When it comes to enhancing employees’ experience, it is crucial to comprehend the requirements of the employees in terms of skills, salary, and overall growth. An employee’s journey starts from the first day of onboarding and the last the day of relieving. Here are some tips that can assist in improving employees’ experience.
- The key to improving relationships with the employees is communication. Email is not only the place where communication is held. It is vital to have some communication tools where the organization announces news, celebrates, share thoughts, and most importantly listens. It engages employees and allows them to be more communicative or vocal.
- Conducting various training programs such as; leadership training, time management, software training, etc., can be helpful in building strong connections with the employees.
- Focusing on the individual employee and communicating with them from time to time showcases some personal attention they like and consider themselves a valuable source of the organization.
- Motivating employees through various ways such as; showcasing clients’ positive feedback, conducting fun activities, rewarding them, etc. can quickly improve the employees’ experience.
- Organizations can conduct surveys to ask employees professional challenges during their professional journey and take a quick step to solve it efficiently.
- Working on feedback and responding quickly can boost organizations’ respect among employees. If your employees feel neglected or being discriminated or any other issues, the action should be taken immediately.
- Create Robust EVP to Grab the Attention
An employee value proposition (EVP) is the benefits and value you are offering to your employees in return for their performance at the workplace. When a candidate applies for a job, he delves into the entire EVP. He examines how it matches his requirements. EVP is one of the utmost important elements that help organizations in finding talented and passionate candidates. It quickly grabs their attention. A strategical EVP consists of compensation, benefits, career growth, work environment, and culture. While elaborating about EVP, it is crucial to take care of each part and curate it in a way so that potential candidates find it relevant.
- Social Media Channels – A Boon for Employer Branding Strategy
According to Oberlo, nearly 3.78 billion people use different social media platforms such as; LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, etc. Ignoring social media channels in the time of digitalization is no less than a failure for a business. Being present on different social media channels is always helpful, provided you need to hold your presence only on relevant channels and follow the consistent posting with the latest happening in your industry or domain.
- Design Engaging and Attractive Website
When a job seeker or prospective employee is looking for a job, they prioritize its website. A website not only provides credibility but also explicates thorough information. An engaging and attractive website enhances the possibility of getting quality candidates. Make sure you have a section for career where you represent your work culture as well as the other elements of EVP.
- Blogging – A Persuasive Tactics
A report of OptinMonster says that nearly 409 million people outlook 20 billion pages every month. In addition, 77% of internet users read blogs.
These statistics signify that blogging is essential for any type of business. Consistently updated and value-added blogs can easily grab the attention of the talented candidates. It should have credibility, innovation, magnetic headlines, appealing graphics, and quality information. By investing your time in SEO, it is easy to rank your blogs on SERP. It improves credibility and attracts talented people to know more about your organization.
- Final Thought
To recapitulate, implementing employer branding strategy in 2022 has innumerable advantages. By implementing the above techniques and ideas into your employer branding, you can discover quality candidates and escalate your business growth.